• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bolt-stock-scope

ollie6x47

My build has changed so a few things have to go.

1 remington stainless short action bolt with a magnum boltface. Non j-lock and a good stright spring. SPF
2 remington walnut varmint stock. This is the older style stock with the black tip and hand checkering. $spf

3 Bushnell 5x20x40AO scope. This is a very nice clear scope that tracks well. $spf

I can send pix to your email on request. Please dont hesitate to ask any questions.
Thank you, Ollie

Last edited:
My build has changed so a few things have to go.

1 remington stainless short action bolt with a magnum boltface. Non j-lock and a good stright spring. $175

2 remington walnut varmint stock. This is the older style stock with the black tip and hand checkering. $70

3 Bushnell 5x20x40AO scope. This is a very nice clear scope that tracks well. $85

I can send pix to your email on request. Please dont hesitate to ask any questions.
Thank you, Ollie
christmas has left me short on cash, will you acept $150 shipped for the bolt????

What is the stock? Rem 700 Short or Long Action? Varmint/Sendro barrel inlet? ADL or BDL? Interested if you could email me pics of it with a little bit more information on it, that would be great.

Joe Oakes
[email protected]