• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Blueprinted 700 w/pt&g bolt

mk443

I have a brand new 700 S/A action with a PT&G one piece bolt with standard bolt face. The bolt is spiral fluted and has a threaded handle and comes with their aluminum Sako ball knob. The action has been fully trued and blueprinted with this bolt. Has a X mark pro trigger installed. I purchase two of these new and it's been sitting in the safe not being used. I used the other on a 6mm Creed LRI build that I posted about earlier this year and it was a ragged hole hammer. This would be a great 6mm or 6.5 build action, LRI will thread a barrel on this thing for cheap and you'd be set. Below is pictures of the work done by PT&G. It's 635.00 to order this today and a 3 month wait. The one piece bolt alone is $305 with the knob and fluting.
I also have a new PT&G m5 bottom metal for a 700 SA. This has the battle worm finish (they took a perfectly good finish and rubbed it off). This has pillars and action screws.

Action $525 shipped.
Bottom metal $70 shipped
$570 for the pair shipped

Any questions or more pictures just ask

r7ktu1.jpg

2113va9.jpg

2ij4sxv.png

2eoad11.jpg

Here is a link to the action, with spiral fluting it's $635 shipped.

http://pacifictoolandgauge.com/prem...face_with_ext_cut-308_484_bf_mini_m16_ext_cut

great price, I just ordered a 1 piece bolt 2 weeks ago that cost me $399, so this is a great price!

Recent Posts