• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Blaser Tactical 2 .338 Lapua Magnum Folding Stock

newmz

Images can be viewed here Blaser Tactical 2 .338 Lapua Magnum Folding Stock | Trade Me

This rifle is two years old and has fired 146 rounds. 96 on Norma Brass and 50 on Lapua Brass

I bought this rifle with the intention of getting into long range competition shooting. Unfortunately time just isn't allowing this. Rifle has been a safe queen from new and has always traveled in its custom Plano case.

This is the folding stock version of the Tactical 2. These were made for the military only. Blaser produced a small amount of these for public sale and they are incredibly rare. There is one for sale on gun broker for US $8,990 - you do the math on currency conversion, GST, freight, permits etc.

What is included;

- Blaser Tactical 2 Rifle (Threaded Barrel)
- Folding stock with monopod and adjustable cheek and shoulder pieces
- 12 MOA Rail (allows dial up to approx 1500m)
- Aramalite Muzzle Brake
- Magazine
- 25x Norma Brass
- 25x Lapua Brass
- 338 Bronze Brush
- 338 Jag
- Plano Case

What is not included;

- Rings
- Optics
- Bipod

I have shot goats out at 1km with this. Recipe included which will give you bullets touching at 100m and I'm a bad shot. Someone with more time could most likely develop a better load.

I will continue to shoot this rifle periodically until it sells. Round count is as of listing date.

Licence must be sighted or police form completed at time of purchase.

I will export to other countries with the correct paperwork.