• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED BlackStar 30 cal 1.450" 32" strt NEW CHEAP

Eric is good to go. I purchased a barrel from him earlier this year....it was everything he said it was. Good communicator and a timely shipper.

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Hey got on blackstars website and it looked like they were having some sort of difficulty. Dont know anything about the barrels was just curious about the quality of them. I know this is probably going to be a stupid question but with it being a blank could it be used on a savage action, it is a 116 model large shank. If i could i would be interested

Thanks
Nathan.

Another stupid question, does strt mean it is a straight taper, if so does that mean it is the same size at the muzzle? I figured it tapered down to something a little smaller.

Thanks again sorry for dumb questions.
Nathan

THis barrel will work fine on your Savage action. It is a straight 1.450" NO TAPER 1.450" at the muzzle.

THanks
ERIC

Its brand new.

Hey ERIC was looking for something a little smaller than that at the muzzle that would be alittle to heavy for my likeing.

Thanks so much,
Nathan