BLACK Cold Steel Trailmaster SK-5 survival fire kit

Discussion in 'Other Stuff For Sale' started by Southernfryedyankee, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Well-Known Member

This listing is for an older discontinued CS Trailmaster in black teflon coating (RARE). This knife has never seen the actual woods but I did split/baton a few smaller logs with it so the finish is slightly worn but the blade and handle are in PERFECT condition. I wrapped the kraton handle with paracord to give the handle a nice solid feel to it. I figured this might be an awesome outdoor/camping/survival knife for someone who gets out of the house more than me so I put together a kit. The kit includes the knife (obviously) sheath, nice piece of fatwood, 3/8"x4" firesteel with lanyard hole, firesteel striker, a firesteel mount/mounting kit (for those of you who make your own kydex sheaths) 2 wetfire tinder blocks and a length of military grade paracord. The mount will also fit the Cold Steel Recon Scout secure-X sheath if you do not wish to keep it with the Trailmaster. I am asking $150 for the package. Please feel free to contact me with ANY questions you have.

[​IMG]

2. ogallala_1

ogallala_1 Well-Known Member

pm on the way.

3. RamBowMike

RamBowMike Active Member

Looks like you cut the lanyard connector off the sheath.
    I am interested in the knife by itself unless the sheath has a lanyard area.
    Not interested in the other offerings though.

Would you sell the knife for $75.00
    Thank You,
    RamBowMike
    oaklandhi@comcast.net

4. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Well-Known Member

I do appreciate the offer but I will have to respectfully decline.