Bino Strap System

Daddy Justin

I am thinking about getting a bino strap system like Crooked Horn that keeps your binoculars from bouncing around. They look like they work great when I see them used. However, I am wearing a Badlands 2200 backpack with a chest strap. Do these bino strap sysems work with backpacks? Do the straps from the pack interfere with it?

Thank you for any help,

Justin

I use the bino buddy and think it's the best thing for carrying binos. I, too, have the chest strap on my pack and have never had a problem with the bino strap. I even use the bio strap to carry my 35mm camera around amusement parks, etc., and it's great for that.

When using the system, you might remove it to get an outer jacket off to cool down, etc., just remember to put the bino system back on! I forget once during an archery hunt and got "caught" holding my binos, while the deer approached, and had no wear to put them.

I use the crooked horn system and it has never interfeared with my pack. I put my binos on top of my clothes then I put my pack on. I run my chest straps of my pack under the binoc straps so when I'm hiking I can through the binocs up without messing with my pack straps.. I think you'll like the system. I don't know how I managed without them before.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.