Bill's Canada Adventure

bailey1474

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Bill\'s Canada Adventure

Just wanted to let you guys know that I will be gone all of next week. A couple of guys and I are headed north to Manitoba to cut off the ducks and geese on their way south. Maybe they'll be a little less educated since they have not been shot @ in five states on the way down.

If you need anything, shoot Lerch an email or give him a call @ 800-522-3314. He'll take care of you.

Thanks,
B.J.

Re: Bill\'s Canada Adventure

Hope your Canadian trip turns out better than Steve's did. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry about that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I just couldn't resist. The devil made me do it.

Good luck with the feathered critters up north.

I think he will do a little better than i faired. I still cant figure on driving over a thousand miles to shoot some ducks that are going to fly down to oklahoma anyway but to each his own. if they have a lot of fun i may have to go next year, right now i have a cooper rifle i need to break in.

I am sure he will have some pics and it will be long range hunting since he is gonna drive so **** far!!!!

steve

Lerch

I thought I would let you know I got skunked in Quebec for caribou. I didn't even see one. That was a hunt with one of the top 3 outfitters. Plus we lost a day and a half due to weather (sitting in the motel in Montreal). So don't think this only happens to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No animals to be found in any of their camps (or they would have moved us).

That sucks buddy,

I know it happens all the time, doesnt make it any easier to swallow though.

steve

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts