Bill's Canada Adventure

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bailey1474, Oct 6, 2006.

1. bailey1474

bailey1474 <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

Bill\'s Canada Adventure

Just wanted to let you guys know that I will be gone all of next week. A couple of guys and I are headed north to Manitoba to cut off the ducks and geese on their way south. Maybe they'll be a little less educated since they have not been shot @ in five states on the way down.

If you need anything, shoot Lerch an email or give him a call @ 800-522-3314. He'll take care of you.

Thanks,
    B.J.

2. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

Re: Bill\'s Canada Adventure

Good luck and take care.

3. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

Hope your Canadian trip turns out better than Steve's did. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry about that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I just couldn't resist. The devil made me do it.

Good luck with the feathered critters up north.

4. Mountainsheep

Mountainsheep Well-Known Member

Good luck &amp; good shooting!

5. lerch

lerch <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

I think he will do a little better than i faired. I still cant figure on driving over a thousand miles to shoot some ducks that are going to fly down to oklahoma anyway but to each his own. if they have a lot of fun i may have to go next year, right now i have a cooper rifle i need to break in.

I am sure he will have some pics and it will be long range hunting since he is gonna drive so damn far!!!!

steve

6. MagMan

MagMan Well-Known Member

Lerch

I thought I would let you know I got skunked in Quebec for caribou. I didn't even see one. That was a hunt with one of the top 3 outfitters. Plus we lost a day and a half due to weather (sitting in the motel in Montreal). So don't think this only happens to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No animals to be found in any of their camps (or they would have moved us).

7. lerch

lerch <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

That sucks buddy,

I know it happens all the time, doesnt make it any easier to swallow though.

steve