Bill & Lerch's "APS Xtreme Range 338 Allen Mag"

Re: Bill & Lerch\'s \"APS Xtreme Range 338 Allen Mag\"

Seems the scope has trashed many a barrel, sent many to the E.R., and others to the bone yard. Use with care. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

FD

bb

The one we have at work cost $75,000. It is coated so it will not damage the titanium turbine blades. I dont know any gunsmith or gun nut that would pay for that kind of protection. Oh it has a lcd screen and a dvd drive to burn the image on as well.

d-a

HEY OKEY BOYS!!! WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?????? I ain't letting this post fade away till I see some bullet holes or missin' paint on steel. You ain't still blowin' corn cob down main street, are ya? A picture of the round next to a .308 or .223 would be cool so I can describe to the kids how big these rounds are.

Standing by.
chicken.gif
(patiently?)

Are we there yet?

How 'bout now?

Now?

4ked Horn,
How you doing friend?
I think they're testing our patience!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I ain't letting this post fade away till I see some bullet holes or missin' paint on steel

[/ QUOTE ]

Missin paint on steel?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? boy have we got a surprise for you!!!! BJ should be posting shortly

We will try to get some comparrisson cases up next to it in a pic shortly

steve

I'm doing good. Hope you are well. I have not done a thing with the long range shooting for a while but I'm now back in full swing trying to work up a "deers worst nightmare" load for the ol' .308. I'm not having much luck but I ain't done yet.
wall.gif
Between the info I get here and the conversations I have on the phone I am sure I will hit my goal. If only I just had a few more days off when it wasn't rainy. But hey, that's spring weather.

Tell me how things are in your world then maybe the okey boys will have some pictures for us.

(seem to be holdin' out on how they are doing with the new 70 pound cereal cannon)
stirthepot.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Missin paint on steel?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? boy have we got a surprise for you!!!! BJ should be posting shortly

[/ QUOTE ]
high5.gif
clap.gif
high5.gif
clap.gif
high5.gif
clap.gif
high5.gif
clap.gif
high5.gif
clap.gif

4ked Horn,
Things in my world are pretty much the same, but as long as there is life, there is hope. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Good luck to you finding a good hunting load for the 308.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.