Bigeyes

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by Greg in PA, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Greg in PA

Greg in PA Well-Known Member

I have two set bigeyes for sale. Both have 22X wide angle eyepieces and adjustable brackets. Both sets are in excellent condition. Sell for $695.00 each + shipping.

[ 10-09-2002: Message edited by: Greg in PA ]

2. ewallace

ewallace Well-Known Member

Do you have a photo of the big eyes. What scopes are they.
    Crow Mag

3. Greg in PA

Sorry, there Bushnell Spacemaster with 22X wide angle eyepieces. I'll take pictures tomorrow for anyone that wants one.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Greg,
    I,ve been looking for a set of them for a little while. Are they new or almost new? If possible may I see a picture of them? Thanks, Wayne.

5. Greg in PA

Wayne, I just put them together, they are new. I'll take a picture and e-mail it to you tomorrow. Greg

6. Darryl Cassel

Darryl Cassel Well-Known Member

Hello Greg

The brackets, are they adjustable for eyespacing with a roller knob or slide?
    Are they the Bushnell 18-2200 model (Black crinkle coat) and are the eyepieces Bushnell or Swift?

I have put together 46 sets of these and am now having problems finding the 18-2200 model tubes. I don't really like using the rubber armore coated ones as much, but they work just fine once adapted to the bracket.

Later
    Darryl Cassel

7. Greg in PA

Darryl they are the 18-2200 tubes, with swift eyepieces in the bracket the Bobby Hart sell. Greg in PA

8. Mrgunslinger

Mrgunslinger Member

9. Guest

Guest Guest

greg if they are new call me and i'll take 1 set. thanks jeff heres the number 704-400-7321