Big Daddy!

DoubleGobble00

Got this big boy on camera the other day. Looks like he has grown a good bit... What you thing the score and spread of this deer is?

picasabackground-2.jpg

Last year:
Progress234.jpg

Progress234edit.jpg

DoubleG

Last edited:
Here are my guesses.

27" wide
158 gross

Simply guesses though, for me pictures are tough to judge.

I've talked with that picture for 5 minutes and I cannot convince him to turn his head.:D

Why does the first pic look like a different deer. It looks like it has alot more width. It's way ou tpast it's ears, but it looks like the other pic is right at the edges of the ears. Must be camera angle or something. WOuldnt really matter if I saw him while in the stand though.:D

Haha... I'm not holding out on ya Stonepony. Those pictures were posted last year. Check the date of my original message. That deer bit the dust. My cousin Hero1234 got him chasing a doe. Below are a few more pictures and the kill pics...
The gross score was 134 and the net was 128 1/8. It was scored by MDWFP.

picasabackground-8.jpg

DSC03239-1.jpg

DSCN1490.jpg

DoubleG

I love the mount you have on the head i like the jaws hanging off sweet.....
Haha... I'm not holding out on ya Stonepony. Those pictures were posted last year. Check the date of my original message. That deer bit the dust. My cousin Hero1234 got him chasing a doe. Below are a few more pictures and the kill pics...
The gross score was 134 and the net was 128 1/8. It was scored by MDWFP.

picasabackground-8.jpg

DSC03239-1.jpg

DSCN1490.jpg

DoubleG

That deer is probably right at 20" and will probably score 145-150, mass just isn't there to push it any further. It is still a **** nice deer, and I would definitely take the shot if I had the opportunity. Be a nice one to put on the wall.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.