Best State to Hunt Mule Deer?

A lot of the deer migrate down from colorado to new mexico they are migratory deer. The deer come to New Mexico during hunting season. Ya some stay but they are not there during the most important time of year hunting season. These are the deer in the southern part of the state

During or before. LOL Majority of our hunts are over before the migration begins. There are some RFW and late season hunts but most are already over. And no you dont have to have preference points to hunt. And again CO has over 400,000 mule deer compared to NM having around 200,000. Just facts.

The state of Sonora, Mexico, those are some big Mulies. Must agree Colorado has top scoring deer practically all over the state. Arizona? There is the strip, but a tag takes mega- points and the populations are declining.

During or before. LOL Majority of our hunts are over before the migration begins. There are some RFW and late season hunts but most are already over. And no you dont have to have preference points to hunt. And again CO has over 400,000 mule deer compared to NM having around 200,000. Just facts.
Where would you advise me to go. Ive been out there elk hunting and never drawn a tag for the unit I want. After this year I will have 4 points and a passion for a nice buck. Could you advise an outfitter to me or steer me to a good location. I have hunted 52 for elk on private ground with an outfitter but he lost his lease there was some nice ones there. Hunted 62 2012 last year out seen very few deer.

I think the best state is the one I have a tag for. I know Colorado has the most record book bucks but if I'm not mistaken I don't think Colorado come in first if you only look at the last 10 years. Record book bucks are hard to come by. I never gotten one but guided hunters to a few. If I could hunt big deer any where I wanted it would be the strip.

In case you guys havent noticed yet, Bowtech boss or bowhunter7(the same person or twins) starts a thread usually related to a geographic location and then the later of the two above will end up with a ridiculous comment that is both uneducated and simply not true. Unfortunately it has backfired for hin on another thread (elk in the east). After this was brought to attention, one of his multiple personalities changed his signature so it wasnt so obvious. Funny thing is that he shoots both mathews and bowtech which I didnt know was possible. Just a heads up. I almost believe this guy should be a candidate for biggest fail.

On the subject at hand, i have seen some very nice mulies in 4 different states so im not sure there is a best state there are quality areas in all western states that i have been in. The question is whether or not a guy can get a tag and then put in the work necessary to find these bucks.

In case you guys havent noticed yet, Bowtech boss or bowhunter7(the same person or twins) starts a thread usually related to a geographic location and then the later of the two above will end up with a ridiculous comment that is both uneducated and simply not true. Unfortunately it has backfired for hin on another thread (elk in the east). After this was brought to attention, one of his multiple personalities changed his signature so it wasnt so obvious. Funny thing is that he shoots both mathews and bowtech which I didnt know was possible. Just a heads up. I almost believe this guy should be a candidate for biggest fail.

On the subject at hand, i have seen some very nice mulies in 4 different states so im not sure there is a best state there are quality areas in all western states that i have been in. The question is whether or not a guy can get a tag and then put in the work necessary to find these bucks.
no we are not twins or the same person we are friends at school who love to hunt. I have hunted in the east and had a good experience. We just thought it would be funny to say ridiculous things on here and I thought it would make u guys laugh but I guess it made you guys mad.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.