Best spotting scope under $350, Leupold, Zhumell, Minox...?

Coonsider yourself fortunate. I'd get my pillow, no pillowcase, just the pillow.

I was about to buy another Vortex for sale elsewhere on this forum for a good price I might add but my wife put the kabash on that. I dumped a couple grand on hunting stuff late last year so my allowance is limited for a while.....

See, there lies the diff between me and you sidecar, I don't care if a guy is splitting atoms or serving me fries and a shake, he is no better or worse a man than I am!!! That doesn't give anybody the right to act like they are!!!

Sully I have been in manufacturing more than 20 yrs, 15+ of those yrs have been in supervision around hundreds of guys and we have a saying also "looks like a jerk, acts like a jerk, talks like a jerk, must be a jerk!!" I cleaned it up for the sake of the site, but you get the pic!!!

Sully, I have no doubt that you have better equipment than me, can shoot long range better than me, and have a vast amount more knowledge about the sport!!!! That is why I joined this site, is to learn and gather that knowledge from guys like you!! Let me rephrase that, guys with your experience and knowledge, not guys like you!!!

In keeping with the purpose of this site and thread, after playing around with the redfield a lil more I returned it and upgraded, all be it just slightly and grabbed a bushy trophy xlt 20-60x65! Anything much beyond 300 and the redfield blurred horribly!! Hoping for just slightly better results from the bushy!!! No, not bacteria breeding sully, just slightly better!! We will see!!

Hold on just a minute! Some of you guys are STILL MARRIED? Wow! Didnt think any marriage would stand up to LRH purchases. JK. (I just hide all my stuff, never use a card etc).

I would LOOK THRU anything before you buy it. We all have different eyes. The leup you were looking at was a compact model, I wouldnt be sure it would do what you want either. Might gander the bushnell 20x60x80 legend or a vortex. Key in your case is to try them out first.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.