Best spotting scope at or under $1,500.00?

chw

I've heard the vortex razor hd is nice for the money. Any others you can think of?

No need to look further. Vortex is updating the Razor spotter line. This means that you can pick up existing stock of the originals for way less than your $1500 budget.

I've seen the 85mm ones in the $1100-1200 range. Less than what I spent on my demo Razor spotter last year.

Thanks, I did see them going for 1,100. You find them to be the best for my budget ??

I do not have a lot of experience with spotting scopes I've really only used 2 I believe one was a gold ring Leupold which was absolutely horrible in my opinion and the other was nightforce ts-82 20-70 which is between 2000-2500. I was blown away at how much better it was than the Leupold. If the vortex is anywhere near the nightforce I would be very happy paying 1,100 for it.

Vortex Razor Hd is the way to go I used mine on two hunts this year and worked perfect.. not to mention the best warranty in the business ....check out camera land ny for sales you can get one for 1199 marked down from 1599

If you're willing to wait and keep your eyes open, a few used Swarovski's pop up for a reasonable price once in a while. When it comes to spotters , Swarovski is the front runner

The Nightforce is a rebranded Meopta S2 as is Cabela's Euro Instinct line. Absolutely stunning glass for the price.

I ended up going with the vortex razor hd 20-60x85mm for $1,089.00 no tax free shipping. I think I hit a home run

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.