best scope rings

parkj5

ok guys i have a savage 112 bvss in 300 winn mag. i have a ken ferral mount im looking at buying some rings also but im having a hard time spending 150 bucks on rings...i have warne rings on now and i do not like them . they are heck to change scopes on and marked the heck out of a new vx-3 leupold i got. anyhow im changing scopes to a a.o scope to adjust for paralex.what are yall using thanks.

I have been using EGW rings & rails for awhile now. They are well made & I am happy with them.

Burris Signature Zee's will never ever mark a scope. Very affordable as well.

Ditto. I use the above rings while running 180 gr Nosler BT's and 208 gr AMax's on my Savage in 300 Win Mag...they don't move, don't lose zero, and always produce under MOA groups at 1000 to 1200 yards.....and do not mark the tubes either!

I have the Ken Farrell base and rings on my Savage 112 LRPV shot in competition. They are great.

Check out TPS Products. I have their 1" low rings and picittany rail on my 300 RUM. Great Quality.

Talking picture; beautiful too.

Attachments

• Premier Heritage 5-25x56 GenII Mildot 000658 in Near rings&base.jpg
    Premier Heritage 5-25x56 GenII Mildot 000658 in Near rings&base.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 71
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.