best quality brass for .22-250 AI

fiftydriver,
Your last post was right on! I think you and brian b are absolutely right based on my own experiences. Just one question though, How do you have time to do any of your gunsmithing? Every time I get on this forum, you have a recent post! I wish I could play on the internet at my work!
--goodgrouper
smile.gif
smile.gif

[ 09-22-2004: Message edited by: goodgrouper ]

GoodGrouper,

I am on the net alot, probably seems like alot more then it really is.

First thing I do when I get up in the morning is check my business e-mails of customers, then I run through the shooting boards such as LRH.

If there is anything I am interested in I will post a reply and then head over to the shop, about 100 yards from my front door. Work till 12:00 and head over for some lunch. I generally check the e-mails and posts while eating lunch adn then head back to the shop or range until about 5:00 at which time I am finished for the night and head home for dinner and genreally I will check the e-mails and posts again before I go to bed.

I like checking three times a day especially for the shops e-mail customers. Good business I feel to give quick responses. Let people know you care about their questions.

So your right I am on the web alot but really only about an hour a day depending on how the work load is.

Sometimes I work till 3 in the afternoon straight and then come over for lunch. Makes it seem like I am on the web much more then I really am.

Being self employed is alot better then having a boss though, I will grant you that!!!

Good Shooting!!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Fiftydriver,
Sounds like a ton of fun. Hey, while I have you here, there's something I'd like to ask you. Pop over to Bullets,barrels,and ballistics and look for my post on the .308 Norma Mag.
--goodgrouper

Great post, thank you|

Thanks post and site very nice.... very interesting.I think It's a good way to know how the tools can work.Thanks for sharng. Good Luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.