Best Platform for Switch Barrel Gun ...(same parent case, different caliber)?

Sam
Thanks for gettinger done before ya went Surfing
cool.gif
Still trying to get the parts together to get it reloaded(forgot to have a 6.5 & 270 mandral on hand for the neck turner).
The machine work is flawless!!! wich says a lot for the fast turnaround.Gona be real busy getting ready for a vacation myself,prefere prarie dogs @ 1000 yards to anything to do with water.Is four hours enough to dial in a 6.5WSM to hit a pop can @ 1000yards?
Hey I thought my $63,000 deposit covered the brake on the 50 too
shocked.gif

CJ

But....but...I'm tone deaf and cant play a note!!!Getting a gun to shoot as good as I do is easy money though
wink.gif

To keep this on topic,could a 243WSSM or 223WSSM barrel be added to this unit.Did you record the specs or would you need the gun back to fit barrel?
CJ

[ 06-21-2003: Message edited by: Mach V ]

Thanks for the help, S1. I'm not really too worried, just thought I'd take the opportunity for some free advice. I think the gun will tell me if things are getting uncomfortable for it.

I did that surfing thing about 40 years ago, but probably never got to be as good as your 6 yr old!

jmbn

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.