Best Option for Reloading Data App

Leaf Litter

What are you guys using for reloading/load data apps for android? My computer always seems to take longer to boot than it's worth and I'm not always next to my notebooks for reference.

A simple notes app might be my best option, just wondering what others are using.

I've seen people talk quickload but I've yet to try it. I have Hornady APP on my phone and it gives the option to input some of your data. I keep a spreadsheet in the cloud for easy access of all loads I've had success with.

Not sure what you're asking! Are you trying to keep track of your loads, do a QL data on a mobile device or just finding load info? I have an android phone and am able to see Hornady's #11, Sierra's, Hodgdon, Western Powder, VV, Speer and many other.

I just need somewhere to keep my own load data. Pretty much anything notebook could work, just wondering if there was something specially designed for the purpose that gives some analyics

I just need somewhere to keep my own load data. Pretty much anything notebook could work, just wondering if there was something specially designed for the purpose that gives some analyics
I use OneDrive when I save my spreadsheet data so I may access it anywhere. I started using the "Cloud" after counting up all my reloading powders.

Last edited:
What are you guys using for reloading/load data apps for android? My computer always seems to take longer to boot than it's worth and I'm not always next to my notebooks for reference.

A simple notes app might be my best option, just wondering what others are using.
Vihtavouri has an excellent app that I use and keep my loads in

ReLAODeD is a pretty cool app I have been tinkering with. It has can store recipes, inventory, your rifles if you want. The neatest thing is it will print your load recipe on the name tag stickers.