Best of the West Rifle Stocks

imohunting

Was wondering if anyone knows who make the new BOTW rifle stocks for their Cooper rifles. They said they designed it but wouldn't tell me who makes it.(wouldn't sell me one either) Maybe they have a patent, don't know. Thanks

Have you tried calling cooper? Odds are it's the same manf. as the regular cooper off the shelf rifle stock I would bet.

I could be wrong but I believe Cooper has Bell and Carlson build there kevlar stocks for them. Again I could be wrong but am pretty sure. I really like the shape of that stock on the BOTW rifle.

the botw rifle stocks are built custom for them from hs precision and another outfit they use is oregun smithing out of pendelton oregun. they were trying to get hs to build a synthetic in left hand for a customer of mine, hs said it would be a year out, well Brandon Davis Had a rifle stock from this outfit and he was able to use a left hand laminet they provided and built a form from it and had a left hand syn to botw in a little over a month! check him out the quality and fit and finish is really something.

BOTW has two stock styles that they offer. The lighter caliber , 6.5x284 which I own, has the Jackson Hunter style configuration that is offered by Cooper Arms. This is a standard pistol grip style with a roll over cheek peice and sporter type geometry. The larger calibers have a heavier, tactical style stock that is an exclusive BOTW offering.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts