best factory hunting load 7mm stw

Thanks for the replies fellas... I am gonna eventually reload but right now time is a factor.... The reviews I read didn't say the berger projectiles sucked but rather the variations in cartridge weights maybe indicating iffy QC standards on powder charge... Obviously I'm a novice when it comes to the subject but that's why I'm here...
racoon.gif

Well, you're in the right place. There are lots of good folks here that are always willing and able to help out. There are guys here that have personal experiences that are simply amazing and are not accounted in any published reviews ... always challenging the status quo.

There is no substitute to personal experience, unless you try it for yourself, you'll never know. As I noted above, how it shoots out of your rifle is what matters. My personal pet load is not necessarily applicable to yours.

Good luck and happy safe shooting/hunting.

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.