Best Buck Yet

Hard to tell what you mean when you post and say one thing like high fence is the same as fair chase with no mention of acreage and then when called on it say you didn't say or mean that. It looks like you're well off money-wise and I could care less whether you got it through birth or work or both. Just don't put animals up from those kind of places and make it out like it's a real challenge when many know what the truth is like I do about the Sanctuary!

Hard to tell what you mean when you post and say one thing like high fence is the same as fair chase with no mention of acreage and then when called on it say you didn't say or mean that. It looks like you're well off money-wise and I could care less whether you got it through birth or work or both. Just don't put animals up from those kind of places and make it out like it's a real challenge when many know what the truth is like I do about the Sanctuary!

That's why i said i should have clarified the acreage originally

Do you know the truth about the Sanctuary Ranch, have you personally been there to back up the truth you speak of?

Look, if you want to argue about that place, you're arguing with the wrong person! I have property up past there and watched that high fence go up back in the 70s, as well as knowing all about their feeding program, etc. Hells bells man, I've hunted close to twice as long as you've been alive, so take it somewhere else if you think you know so much in your young life! I've got a friend in the car business down here that doesn't have much time to hunt, so he and his wife go up there to see and shoot big deer. He's a great guy with some great bucks taken out of there, but it's not my cup of tea or most others that can get out and actually scout and hunt fair chase! He knows how I feel and he's always up front when talking about hunting and showing pictures of what they've shot. We're both good with the way we do things because it's out front in the open. Do the same with us on here and you'll probably get the same results from most folks!

Look, if you want to argue about that place, you're arguing with the wrong person! I have property up past there and watched that high fence go up back in the 70s, as well as knowing all about their feeding program, etc. Hells bells man, I've hunted close to twice as long as you've been alive, so take it somewhere else if you think you know so much in your young life! I've got a friend in the car business down here that doesn't have much time to hunt, so he and his wife go up there to see and shoot big deer. He's a great guy with some great bucks taken out of there, but it's not my cup of tea or most others that can get out and actually scout and hunt fair chase! He knows how I feel and he's always up front when talking about hunting and showing pictures of what they've shot. We're both good with the way we do things because it's out front in the open. Do the same with us on here and you'll probably get the same results from most folks!

I hear ya, i definitely wasn't attempting to fool anyone with the picture or what i wrote. If i knew (since i am a forum rookie) what i have learned in the past couple of days about this i would have made it very clear up front it was a high fence hunt. I have no problems with telling any and everyone that i hunt in high fences sometimes or which animals i have taken in a high fence.

That's fine and now we can move on to other stuff! Sorry I sounded so gruff, as I'm sure if you love to hunt half as much as I do that we'll get along fine.

Nice deer, as stated before if I had the money I still would not spend it for a whitetail or a muledeer for that matter but if you do thats alright with me again good deer.

I got that one beat. 768+3/8" and 27 score-able points. :rolleyes: :D

joseph

Attachments

• WorldRecordWhitetail.jpg
    WorldRecordWhitetail.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 78
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts