Best Buck Yet

slim09

My best buck and first non-typical, scored 225SCI with 36 scorable points.

Attachments

• IMG_1269.jpg
    IMG_1269.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 98
Thanks man wish i had a video, but my camera guy couldnt get setup fast enough and there was no way this guy was leaving the field.

Hit the nail on the head Presidentil i think starts at 18k and every week past that goes down lowest i think i $8k for gold medal. Tons of deals on 150- bucks for much less..

Do they have any 600+ inch bucks there like the Pennsylvania ranch? I've always wondered how much for one of those. There is a video where a father gave his daughter a present for doing good in school. The buck she shot was so big it had to drag the antlers on the ground if it wanted to walk.

joseph

Nice buck but I havn't seen a whitetail yet that I would pay $1000 for let alone 18 there are just to many of em walking around without a fence holding em. JMO Buck in my signature 147" archery kill and not a fence anywhere to be found. All that said I would pay for a good guided hunt for a 160+ muley, can't seem to find any here in the Hoosier state:D

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.