Best Bino's

mikeym1a

I've been thinking a lot about what type of Binoculars to purchase. I've been considering the Vortex Razor HD or the Leica geovid. I still dont have my mind made up and am open to other suggestions. I am only interested in high quality lenses though, so suggestions need to be in that category. I would like to be able to count the tines at 1000yds in the evening if needed. Thanks.

Vortex isnt in the same ballpark as Leica, Swaros, Zeiss, etc. I'd go for the best after hearing what you wanna be able to do with them.

I have Swarovski's and just bought a pair of Geovids and they are both excellent glass. But in my opinion the Swarovski glass is better. my 2 cents

I have the SLC 10 X 42. There's a pair on here for sale right now for a great price. But the guy never posts pictures so they sit on here for a long time.

Wow, ok it looks like the Swarovski is the choice. Do any of you guys actually tell you wife how much you are spending on these items?

No problem for me. My wife just bought a collecters Model 94 and can't go past a gun counter without buying a shotgun. NO, SHE's NOT FOR SALE!

Another vote for the Swarovski EL 10 x 42. I have no need to look into another piece of glass. Great warranty- If there is an issue they will fix it.
My wife bought mine for me for Christmas!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.