Berger Manual

craigf

Just a shout out to Berger for finishing their reloading manual. I haven't looked anywhere else but they are available on their web page. Thanks to everyone at Berger!!:D

Cowboy,
I'm not sure, however, if you call Berger they would be able to tell you. Here's their number, 714-447-5422, great customer service.

So do you guys think they will use SAMMI chambers and custom longer throated chambers for the testing? If its just factory spec chambers it won't do most of us alot of good. COAL's with the big VLD's jammed in will give weak results....

jrsolocam,
I would say their load data would have to be based on factory specs. With all the different shape, length, and size bullets out there, in my mind measuring COAL would just be a waste of time. When measuring COAL, you're leaving out the ogive, and that's the most important. I always measure case base to ogive.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.