berger heads up

bcoving

I just recently bought some 7mm 168g berger vld's from natchez and they were actually 180's. The lot number is 1962. I called berger friday and they are checking into it. They have not got back with me yet. The girl on the phone said this is the first they have heard of it. No big deal just letting you guys know so you can check that lot # if you have some.

I just recently bought some 7mm 168g berger vld's from natchez and they were actually 180's. The lot number is 1962. I called berger friday and they are checking into it. They have not got back with me yet. The girl on the phone said this is the first they have heard of it. No big deal just letting you guys know so you can check that lot # if you have some.

Glad you caught that before powering them up with 168gr powder charges. Thanks for the information and good catch.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.