Berger Bullets?

bhunting

I have a new Remington Sendero on order and should be here this week. I ordered it in a 7mm mag and want to try some Berger 168 vld's. I have never loaded these but have been loading and shooting for a while. I have read in some articles that they have to be jammed into the lands while others say otherwise. It is going to hopefully be set up to shoot some distance but also for hunting so I have to be able to load from the magazine. Any info on loading these and any tips would be great!

Thanks

I found out that some rifles shoot them great when they are jammed into the rifling and others not. I have also herd of people setting them deep until they start to group again.

Go to reloading section and there is a sticky on them, that will get you shooting

Bhunting- excellent choice. adjust the trigger. install a vais and a good scope. loading: i load mine 010 off the lands. big groups are .7. i have used re-19, h-4831 . another mentioned is H-1000. i found the 215 gm primers gave higher velocity and higher ES. t the 250 , 9.5m and wlrm were all vertually identical out of my rifle i could interchange them for acccuracy poi and group size.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.