Berger Bullets vs TSX bullets

hmm new to this site dont get the chance to hunt elk to much. but i do go to africa all the time and have taken my fair share of game but we all as hunters should know that all bullets are designed for different game and do different things. i dont use bergers all that offten but i do have loads of experience with barnes they are as opposit of bullets as you can get berger is a more for smaller thin skined game in my oppinion such as white taild deer etc.. the barnes is more for like elk or cape buffalo. you have to pick your bullet to the game you are seeking. For examlple say i was going to go on another cape buffalo safari i dont think anybody in their right mind is going to decide on the berger vld i think the owner of berger would agree with me that their bullet was not designd for dangerous game in africa it would be suicide. on the other hand their is a long range white tail hunt you are going on i may put a berger at the top of my list it just depends on what your going after.

Alright i got my video of my elk i shot & lost How do i get it onto my computer and then how do i get it on this website i have limited computer knowlege i just know how to type and surff the web.

i know it is an old thread but do you have the video up anywhere?

i know it is an old thread but do you have the video up anywhere?
I dont know if its the one but last week i saw a video on youtube looks allot like the guy said, and was cussing the vld, his friend said he should have used partition or barnes he deffinatly smoked the elk it showed it twice once in high speed just then they tracked it as far as they could never found the bull just like that guy said. im curiouse to see what he 300mag sais if it is the video i saw but after seeing it ill never trust them.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.