Berger Bullets - New Sponsor

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Eric Stecker of Berger Bullets. What a great addition as many here already swear by his company's product and many others just need to be nudged to try them.

Berger Bullets

Welcome Berger Bullets!

Just wanted to let you know how satisfied I am with your 180gr. 7mm VLD's - tried them hunting this year for the first time in my 7mmSTW and shot a cow elk running broadside to me at 120yds. It hit her about 3" behind the front leg, took out one rib with an entrance hole about the size of a quarter, decimated both lungs, and when it exited it took out two ribs leaving a hole a little smaller than a tennis ball. She dropped within 30 yards and I've never seen a blood trail the likes of it before, I'm telling you Ray Charles could of tracked her. I'm planning on replacing about 400 rounds I currently have loaded for my 300RUM with accubonds, with your 210gr. VLD's, and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of your 300gr. 338 bullets for my 338EDGE.

Great bullets! I'm definately sold on how they perform on game.

Welcome to LRH Eric!
Between my son and I we took three bucks and two does with the 105 Berger VLD (6mm-6.5x47 Lapua).
All were out of the same handgun: MOA Maximum
Very pleased with your bullets. I used the same bullet for a couple of LR matches this year too.

Welcome, and I can't wait for that 300grain .338 High BC bullet....my wife does not since it means a new rifle :)

edge.

PS When I sent an email requesting info Eric responded within minutes....another nameless company took many days... great CS there :)

It is a pleasure to be associated with those in the industry who are truly working toward enhancing the shooting experience. Len has done a tremendous job with this forum and we support his efforts.

Thank you to everyone for your kind words. We work hard to make good bullets and do our best to respond as quickly as possible. We will continue to support this site and the efforts of those who enjoy and are genuinely capable of ethical long range hunting.

Regards,
Eric

I was lucky to test Berger's new HPBT 185 gr. bullet and got very good groups with them still have a few left to try and tighten up the groups some more

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.