Berger .375 410gr Target Hybrid G7 0.475

DocUSMCRetired

Just giving this its own thread.

Minimum twist rate should be at least 1:11. We tested these to 3300 FPS in our 1:7 barrels and they showed no degradation of BC or loss of precision. So you can shoot these in your rifles built for solids without issue.

Just giving this its own thread.

Minimum twist rate should be at least 1:11. We tested these to 3300 FPS in our 1:7 barrels and they showed no degradation of BC or loss of precision. So you can shoot these in your rifles built for solids without issue.
Doc,

This is good to see! Need some plinking rounds. Thanks for the heads up!

Creedmoor sports will let you sign up for email notification when they are in stock. They also had the prices listed. I think it was like $470 for 250 and $87 for 50.
I thought I was getting them early when it said they were in stock but couldn't add them to my cart. We will see if/when they notify me they are back in stock.

Just got off the phone with Berger this morning to get some answers.

Find one of the specialized dealers for this: https://bergerbullets.com/find-a-dealer/dealer-webstores/

They will come out Q2-Q3 of this year. Because they are lead core bullets their will be "much better availability" than the turned solids I am told.
I've got a few hundred lazers on hand but I shoot a lot of hybrids in everything else, so it will be nice to have the 410s