Berger 210 (MATCH) ???????

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by bigbuck, Mar 9, 2013.

1. bigbuck

bigbuck Well-Known Member

I just bought a box of Berger 210 Match bullets . I was wondering if you all have shot the hunting and Match 210's ? Do they shoot the same ? Berger says the match is not for hunting but with Ammo shortages like they are I may have to use them for hunting. I know Hornady says the Amax is not suppose to be a hunting bullet on large siaze game and I have taken 2 Elk with the 155's

2. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

My experience with them is they will shoot in the same hole with the same load data as the HVLD. I say load them up and put them in the boiler room.

Jeff

3. bigbuck

Awesome ! I always enjoy when you reply Broz . I will have no doubt whatsoever now ... Thanks.

4. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

You are welcome, but still check your zero and send a few at distance to check drops.

Jeff

5. bigbuck

Yes sir. I will make sure she is all lined up with my Current MV and Trajectory Validate . Take it to the field and let the target have the final say . (If need be fine tune my MV to match my actual dope)
    Pretty much learned what little I know from you:):cool: Thanks