• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Berger 195 EOL in stock at Optics Planet...500 count boxes

I agree - they showed this as in stock so hoping it works out. I ordered some 245 30 cal when i posted that that also showed in stock (gone by the time I posted this)....will see what happens. I'll report back.

I did get a confirm email for my order and then a follow up that said my order would be shipping in the next couple of days. Sometimes you gotta take a few chances so I'm keeping fingers crossed.

In stock, lol. I ordered a hornady progressive press from them a month ago that said in stock and shipping in 5-7 days. A week later another email said shipping the middle of June. I have been ordering more from them knowing that it may take months to get, just go into it expecting that and you wont be disappointed.

In stock, lol. I ordered a hornady progressive press from them a month ago that said in stock and shipping in 5-7 days. A week later another email said shipping the middle of June. I have been ordering more from them knowing that it may take months to get, just go into it expecting that and you wont be disappointed.
That's a good point, if you place your order understanding it could be months then you can't be disappointed. I will say I've never not received something I've ordered from them, but I did cancel an order for a set of dies once because I got tired of waiting. I have an order pending right now from about a month ago that said "in stock, shipping in 5-7 days" and then a couple weeks later got another email saying they were working on the order and it would ship 'soon'. It's not something I needed yesterday so I'm not worried about it.

I have had items on backorder with them. After patiently waiting for months I check the order status only to find THEY have cancelled the order. A lot of time wasted ordering from Optics Planet.