Benelli help!!!

hilbillyconquest

Hello guys , need some gunsmith help here . I bought my son a 20 ga youth nova last feb. We might have shot 2 boxes of shells through it along with some turkey loads, shoots awesome with the indian creek tube and number six heavyshot, anyway we took it out today to crow hunt with it and it jammed up, the action wouldn't pump back out , we took the barrel off and looked at it, doing nothing, and this little screw fell out . Put the barrel back on and it cycles fine now but I was afraid to let him shoot it . Were does it go? I don't mind to send it somewhere that knows what they are doing but where? We would like to make sure we can get it back by turkey season.
Any input would be very appreciated.
Thanks
Larry

Last edited:
d9ac3e89.jpg

I don't know why it happens, but my co-worker has a Nova in 12 gauge and the same thing happened last year when we were hunting. I will check with him on what he did. I know he was going to take it to his local smith. Don't know the end of the story.

Call Benelli customer service and they will help you. They have excellent customer service and will do everything they can to get it solved in a timely manner.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.