Benchmark Barrels

jsthntn247

Where is the best place to get one. I found a site a few weeks ago that had some in stock, but can't remember where it was.

How do Benchmark barrels compare to Hart? I know they are button rifled, just wondering if it was much difference.

just call chris at benchmark. easy as pie! they are excellent barrels and stack up accuracy wise with any other brand, cut rifle or button. They have the world records to prove it!

Hey Guys,
Just a heads up we are still 6 weeks on barrel blanks, but I do have quite a few in-stock and ready to go!
Right now I have quite a few 6.5's 8 twist 5 canted land #3 tapers that will finish 26-27" we have a deal on them at $395 fluted and free shipping.
Chris

Sent my rifle to benchmark back in January, can't wait to get it back and start load development. Hopefully news of a successful elk draw will come in shortly behind it!! (NM)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.