Bench Source Annealing Machine Special Offer Price

Kevin Cram

If any of you have looked at annealing machines you've seen some good models and some so so's. I recently got to play a little with the Bench Source Annealing Machine by Vertex Mfg. and this is by far the best set up I've seen yet. No wheels or plates to change. You can anneal anything from the smallest case to 408 Chey-Tac brass on the same wheel.

Annealer16B.jpg

I sent an e-mail to David Dorris at Vertex Mfg. who makes the Bench Source Annealing Machine. I inquired about a multiples discount to get a good deal and sell several at one time. He replied back that if I can get at least 3-4 committed orders I can get them for a better price. I'll have them all shipped to me and then I'll take care of dispersing them to their new owners. Graf and Sons sell them for $529.99 plus shipping. I can get them for $475 each plus the shipping. I'd like to place an order by the end of the month so PM or e-mail me if your interested. I'll have to have payment upfront in the form of USPS Money Order only.

David's E-mail Quote

"The machine has a two year warranty on the electronics including motors, and lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship. This warranty excludes normal wear and tear of course.

The standard drive plate or shell plate that comes with the machine will work on all rifle cases. The only other plate we make is for the .50 BMG. Price for the .50 plate if needed is $44.95 when ordered from us with a machine purchase. The two plates will cover every cartridge you would ever own.

As you may have seen or read, our machine spins the case while it is being heated. This feature along with the Infinitely Variable Timing Control, gives the very best results in uniformity and there's no other machine out there easier to setup or change over for different calibers. Average production rate is 550-600 pcs per hour for a standard .308 sized case head."

Thanks

Kevin

If any of you have looked at annealing machines you've seen some good models and some so so's. I recently got to play a little with the Bench Source Annealing Machine by Vertex Mfg. and this is by far the best set up I've seen yet. No wheels or plates to change. You can anneal anything from the smallest case to 408 Chey-Tac brass on the same wheel.

View attachment 7656

I sent an e-mail to David Dorris at Vertex Mfg. who makes the Bench Source Annealing Machine. I inquired about a multiples discount to get a good deal and sell several at one time. He replied back that if I can get at least 3-4 committed orders I can get them for a better price. I'll have them all shipped to me and then I'll take care of dispersing them to their new owners. Graf and Sons sell them for $529.99 plus shipping. I can get them for $475 each plus the shipping. I'd like to place an order by the end of the month so PM or e-mail me if your interested. I'll have to have payment upfront in the form of USPS Money Order only.

David's E-mail Quote

"The machine has a two year warranty on the electronics including motors, and lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship. This warranty excludes normal wear and tear of course.

The standard drive plate or shell plate that comes with the machine will work on all rifle cases. The only other plate we make is for the .50 BMG. Price for the .50 plate if needed is $44.95 when ordered from us with a machine purchase. The two plates will cover every cartridge you would ever own.

As you may have seen or read, our machine spins the case while it is being heated. This feature along with the Infinitely Variable Timing Control, gives the very best results in uniformity and there's no other machine out there easier to setup or change over for different calibers. Average production rate is 550-600 pcs per hour for a standard .308 sized case head."

Thanks

Kevin

I have one of these and I love it! Hell, if nothing else it makes my reloading bench look cooler!

I got a few interested. Would like to have as many as possible for an order placed by end of this month to get the best deal.

Bump to top !!!!

Guys if you are on the fence here I can tell you after owning a KL and now a Bench Source, the Bench Source is the schnitz! It makes annealing a breeze and I do it almost every firing now.

Great Machine!!

Jeff

Planning on placing an order next Mon. 4-2-12 for all of those that are getting one. Any more interest in owning one of these, now's the time. PM or e-mail me for any questions.

Thanks

Machines are in process of being shipped back out.

I've had a fair amount of interest after I placed the order. If I can get enough committed orders I'll order in some more. Shoot me a pm or e-mail with your zip and we can work out the details from there.

Thanks

Kevin

Hello.

Just found this thread, it's old, I know. Sorry if that bothers anyone.

Anyways, does everybody like their Bench Source annealers? Any issues? By chance, is there a way to get another group buy on them going?

And for the guys that have used this unit and other annealing machines, how do they compare?? How about the Giraud?

Thanks a ton, Eric

I built one recently for $90. I love it. if you like simple projects, this one is very productive. I got the idea from ar15.com diy annealing machine. The thread has detailed ordering details and instructional suggestions.
I could buy a new barrel with the money I saved.

The one with the green bottle is mine.

Attachments

• 20150517_062225.jpg
    20150517_062225.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 305
  • 2015-03-30 07.25.07.png
    2015-03-30 07.25.07.png
    226.7 KB · Views: 1,603
  • Screenshot_2015-04-23-17-25-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-23-17-25-45.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 317
I like it. I like projects like that. However this time I want the bench source unit. I ordered one from Grafs. Should be here in a week.

Thanks.

No problem. I will say that whatever machine you use, it is a lot better than annealing by hand with an electric screwdriver.