• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bell and Carlson Rem 700 LA Tactical/Hunting with BM

Zhomeguy

Brand new BC tactical style with adjustable cheek piece, comes also with Wyatts bottom metal and 1 Magnum length magazine. (Wyatts makes 3 different bottom metal magazines, Std Mag length, 3.85 and 4.0 Inches long. I measured the outside of the magazine and it appears to be the std length to me, see photo for you to review. Barrel channel appears to be for a Remington sized Varmint or Sendero barrel, plenty of material if you wish to sand out for a larger contour, and easily done.
I will sell/ship to lower 48 for 500$ ATTACH=full]86419[/ATTACH]
IMG_2404.JPG
IMG_2348.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2403.JPG
    IMG_2403.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Are you willing to sell the stock separately, if so how much?

Thank you and merry Christmas,
Tom

Brand new BC tactical style with adjustable cheek piece, comes also with Wyatts bottom metal and 1 Magnum length magazine. (Wyatts makes 3 different bottom metal magazines, Std Mag length, 3.85 and 4.0 Inches long. I measured the outside of the magazine and it appears to be the std length to me, see photo for you to review. Barrel channel appears to be for a Remington sized Varmint or Sendero barrel, plenty of material if you wish to sand out for a larger contour, and easily done.
I will sell/ship to lower 48 for 500$ ATTACH=full]86419[/ATTACH]View attachment 86420View attachment 86421

Still available? How much for the complete system shipped to Spokane WA?