Bell and Carlson Medalist stock

raysugar4567

I'm thinking about buying a Bell and Carlson Medalist stock. Does anyone know If that stock can be used for both a standard and 1.25 inch barrel. I have a standard remington barrel now but I'm getting a bull barrel and I want the stock to fit both. Does everyone think this is a good stock to buy?
I'm between that and the knoxx blackhawk with pistol grip.

Last edited:
It would depend on which model you get. The A-5 or a Varmint model would probably have the larger barrel channel. The sporter models will not have the larger channel. Check out Stocky's Stocks. The specs should be on their site.

I recently purchased a Medalist form T3 7mm Rem. Mag. The fit and finish was perfect. It is a few ounces heavier than the issue, standard Tikka stock. The length of pull is the same and it is free floated, as well. Cost is about $230 to $240 with shipping. Gunbroker always seems to have them available. Am looking at getting one form T3 30-06. Great product!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.