• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Belgium Browning BAR (7mmMag)

glock24

I have a Belgium-made BAR in 7mm Rem Mag. 1992 manufacture (137NYxxxxx) Includes one extra magazine. Also includes standard 1" rings, and one-piece base.

It has been very well-maintained, but used as a hunting gun, and the gun's condition reflects this. The bluing and the wood is good, but not perfect. There is some bluing lift under the optic base (rear screw), but nothing that is visible when the scope is in place. There is no rust present on the firearm.

The gun has been completely disassembled and cleaned. The Nylon recoil pad is in great shape, and the gas piston is clean.

It is unknown where the original fixed sights are for the gun. What you see is what you will receive.

Asking $600 shipped CONUS. No trades please

Im not an expert. I just did a serial search

I can add pics of the barrel stamp, and send you the entire serial tonight

No need for me but others may want to see it. I've got an early one with really blonde wood that was also a trait of the era. I can remember my dad having it when I was a small kid, back in the late 60's early 70's.