Been leeching info from here for years

Scoutbull

I've been leeching info from here for long enough I decided I might need to join up to ask direct questions and maybe share a bit of my knowledge (good, bad, and as confused as it might be).

A bit of background:
I've been hunting about every furry animal it's legal to hunt in the state of Arkansas since I was big enough to hold a gun.

14 years as a 19D Cavalry Scout in the U.S. Army with 4 years as a Small Arms Master Gunner. I've developed training and qualification for everything we had .50 caliber and below including our Squadron's long range marksmanship program. Until the Army broke me.

Now I'm a 100% combat disabled medical retiree with too much time on my hands. I build, reload for, and shoot rifles and pistols as a hobby as money and my health allows. I mostly focus toward presicion long range with a little life and liberty/personal defense mixed in.

My most used weapons from my collection are Savage 10 in 260 Rem, Savage MKII TRR 22lr, and Ruger Mark IV 22lr. I own, recently owned, reload for, or otherwise maintain 17 HMR, 22lr, 22 MAG, 25-06, 260 REM, 6.5X284, 270, 7MM RUM, 28 Nosler, several 308's, 30-06, 357mag, 40S&W, and 45.

Outside of guns, hunting and fishing my only other significant hobby is building and occasionally racing drag race cars. Currently working on a 1976 Nova with a 496 that I hope to be in the 5's with before summers over.

Thank you for your service and welcome aboard.

Nice collection of guns and one quick Nova project. I had a 73 RS hatchback in highschool until my mother wrecked it... Would like to hear more about yours.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.