bedding vids

Discussion in 'Videos Of Tech Stuff And Reviews' started by chucksniper, Jul 29, 2010.

1. chucksniper

chucksniper Well-Known Member

I was wondering if there is a comprehensive video, that shows bedding from start to finish, that's free. I pick up things along the way, that makes it easier, like masking rather than using puddy to fill in the reciever, and other places where ya don't want the bedding material to fill in...

2. baldhunter

baldhunter Well-Known Member

Check YouTube,I remember seeing some on there.

3. Sidesy

Sidesy Active Member

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  4. Teh Wicked

Teh Wicked Active Member

Wow, didnt know bedding was that involved. Not sure if I would trust myself enough to do that.

Which sucks, cause I had planned to take my remmy 204, bed it real good into a laminated thumbhole stock and get rid of the plastic factory one.

I have some problems grouping it, I think i have shot it so much the plastic stock has started to give a little which gives it wiggle room. I was never much for the black synthetic stock anyways, I love laminated wood. Or if I was a wealthy man I would be all about some Luxus walnut on it.

5. Sidesy

Sidesy Active Member

once you look at the vids a few times its pretty straight forward. why not get a lammy stock and bed that bad boy instead ? Glad it helped, ATVB, Gary

6. Teh Wicked

Teh Wicked Active Member

Im probably going too...Just need to find the right deal on one I like.

I want a thumbhole laminated wood stock...I REALLY like the autumn color option Stocky's offer in a few line-ups, but it never seems to be in stock.

I also REALLY like this stock, But I dont know if it will fit my 700.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=186801560

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  7. Sidesy

Sidesy Active Member

most s/a or (l/a) are interchangable with some or NO fettling... 700 actions are virtually the same i'm guessing and if you are going to bed it anyway even better...