bedding vids

chucksniper

I was wondering if there is a comprehensive video, that shows bedding from start to finish, that's free. I pick up things along the way, that makes it easier, like masking rather than using puddy to fill in the reciever, and other places where ya don't want the bedding material to fill in...

Wow, didnt know bedding was that involved. Not sure if I would trust myself enough to do that.

Which sucks, cause I had planned to take my remmy 204, bed it real good into a laminated thumbhole stock and get rid of the plastic factory one.

I have some problems grouping it, I think i have shot it so much the plastic stock has started to give a little which gives it wiggle room. I was never much for the black synthetic stock anyways, I love laminated wood. Or if I was a wealthy man I would be all about some Luxus walnut on it.

once you look at the vids a few times its pretty straight forward. why not get a lammy stock and bed that bad boy instead ? Glad it helped, ATVB, Gary

most s/a or (l/a) are interchangable with some or NO fettling... 700 actions are virtually the same i'm guessing and if you are going to bed it anyway even better...

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.