Beast!!!

I agree that it is heavy. It was not designed as a hunting scope. This is my coyote rifle and I probably put on more miles doing that than big game hunting just due to the fact you can hunt then when ever. My big game rifle wears a March 2.5_25x42 @ 18 oz. This scope is every bit as good as the NXS line if not better especially when you consider weight.
ma,rch has a new one out this year that I would love for my hunting set up,how do you like yours. Is it mil format

ma,rch has a new one out this year that I would love for my hunting set up,how do you like yours. Is it mil format

I really like it for hunting. The light weight and compact size are perfect for packing around. My complaints are what you will fin on the net. At top power, 25x on mine, the eyebox is really unforgiving. Not a huge deal shooting from a bench or long range at an animal, but it is an issue. The glass quality at top power isn't the greatest, but still better than most scopes. I would say it is better than all scopes I've viewed with a 42mm objective, of which none had this high of power. If you choose sfp like I did, and choose to hold over this won't be an issue. Your reticle is true at 20x, so for the MPR3 has 2 MOA spacing. Everything about the scope I love, clicks are awesome, zero stop is idiot proof...
I have the MOA version. Their new 52mm Scopes look awesome, and almost bet the issues with mine are resolved with those.

Yes that new 52 sound s like a dream scope for me. Im not gettting younger so try to cut weight where I can.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.