Bear spray vs Bullets

I haven't read all the responses to this.
I'll try to keep this simple as can be. A can of bear sprays weighs hardly anything at all.
We are talking about things to keep you out of the grave or, being turned into a bear turd.
Carry both and a knife and a flashlight.
Have some survival skills about you.
Wish you all the best.

I haven't read all the responses to this.
I'll try to keep this simple as can be. A can of bear sprays weighs hardly anything at all.
We are talking about things to keep you out of the grave or, being turned into a bear turd.
Carry both and a knife and a flashlight.
Have some survival skills about you.
Wish you all the best.
Wait a minute…you can carry both!!!???? 🤣

Genius.

I just planted a ton of peppers from the greenhouse - Carolina reapers, ghosts, Trinidad moruga scorpions, cayennes, jalapeños, burning bush habaneros, Caribbean red habaneros, Hungarian wax…

I'll dehydrate the superhots - reapers ghosts and scorpions - and start rolling my own buckshot shells or buck and ball (don't have a pistol, short barrel shotgun is the closest thing and probably a hell of a lot more effective haha), using crushed superhot chili powder as buffer packed between the pellets - a combination of massive injury and chemical "natural organic non gmo environmentally friendly - if blowing a hole in a bear is friendly" irritant pervading the air with each shot! 🤣

Don't shoot into the wind!!!!!

As a bonus you could hunt and season big game at the same time. Oh! I need to make goose loads like this too then!!!!

As stupid as is this sounds in India they use jolokia (ghost) peppers to deter elephants from entering orchards and in "budget" smoke grenades for riot control…a burning superhot chili is VERY unpleasant and overwhelming to breathe near.

I totally agree but in most cases the court decided these "peaceful protesters" were the victims of over policing and each walked away with $10,000