Bear Kill Video

You can only hear the same song 10 tra-zillion times before you would rather beat you head against the wall... :D

Don't listen to much Metallica either.... they should have given up years ago.

Cool video Mike.
loved how still the video was, & I could almost feel the crack of the rifle. Way cool.

I'm an AC/DC fan too. Only rock concert I've ever been to, & my ears rang for a week solid afterward! It was freakin awesome! My vote would be "For those about to Rock...." BOOM!
Pretty much any classic rock, oldies, & some (but very little) of the newer rock. I'm an old country fan as well. If it came out from Garth Brooks or newer it's garbage. Just pop, or rap with a twang.

Apparently i was feeling a little like santa clause haha. Im always impressed by barnes. It broke a shoulder going in. Shredded the heart lungs and liver on the way through then busted its hip on the way out with just a 180gr.

Nice, so no recovered bullet for us to drool over? I have some 225 tts for the 338 rum that shoot pretty good, but I am playing with the 300 gr berger to start the year.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.