Beach guy from San Diego

bchguy

New guy from San Diego. I hope to learn about big game hunting from a wealth of experience on this forum.
Birds, varmints, coyotes, and cowboy action shooting is where I have been shooting. I harvested my first elk this month thanks to Cody Cole outfitters in Oregon.

New guy from San Diego. I hope to learn about big game hunting from a wealth of experience on this forum.
Birds, varmints, coyotes, and cowboy action shooting is where I have been shooting. I harvested my first elk this month thanks to Cody Cole outfitters in Oregon.
Glad you joined, hope it's elk for dinner!

Still waiting on my first elk ,hopefully not too long .welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.
Never too late to shorten that bucket list. I'll be 80 this year, and if there aren't anymore elk in my future I'm thrilled to have one.
Browning XBolt .308, 151 absolute hammer (thanks Steve). Leupold VX-5HD 3-15. 330yds in a snow storm.