Bat action's ?

Re: Bat action\'s ?

Well I'll post about the good, because you don't find much better quality in an action. I've used most of the custom actions available and Bruce's measures right up with the best of them.

I'll let others talk about the bad and the ugly, but I think that will be the end of this post because I really believe there isn't any.

I've met Bruce a couple different occasions at matches...... He's a quiet man that makes one hell of a product. They ain't cheap but they are good and smooth as silk.

Steve

They are soooo good, they are BAAAD, it would be ugly not to own at least one.

Baldeagle

only bad thing with a BAT action is his motto, "You only cry once" when purchasing his action. Not cheap, but the best!

Also Bruce will do payment plans and ship when paid for, that is how I bought my last one instead of emptying my fun account all at once while building two guns.

BH

Sheldon,
The Bruce I was referring to is Bruce A Thom the man behind BAT actions. BAT is his initials.
Bruce Baer is a heavy set guy about 5-10 with a full beard....... Bruce Thom is a thin man and no beard. Easily distinguishable.
grin.gif

Steve

So he doesn't look like a BAT then?
grin.gif

No wings and lots of body hair? heh, heh.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.