Bartlein Barrels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cheif wsm, May 31, 2009.

1. cheif wsm

cheif wsm Member

so keen on a Bartlein barrel but does anyone know if they make a 375? the cut rifling and angled lands is fantastic! also what is their contact email?

2. zuba

zuba Well-Known Member

I don't see a 375 on their website, but I'd give them a call... one of these days im gonna stop by and try to get a tour, I live 5-10 miles away from their shop.

3. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

Look under Contact Us on their website for email. Not every business is "email friendly" so they may not prefer to interact by email.

Also you should be aware that not everyone spends all of their time updating the website. Some people prefer to spend their time actually building barrels.

I would suspect if they build 20mm cannon barrels that they can build you a pipsqueak barrel.

4. JeffVN

JeffVN Well-Known Member

I do not want to speak for Bartlein, but I know of at least one person who had a .375 barrel on order from them several months back (I don't know if that order has been cancelled).

JeffVN

5. frank green

frank green New Member

The .375 cal. tooling is all done and some barrels are in the shop already for orders and being worked on.

email: info@bartleinbarrels.com

Later, Frank
    Barltein Barrels
    Ph: 262-649-1574