Barska 8-26x50 Benchmark Riflescope

Gator26

think of geting a Barska 8-26x50 Benchmark Riflescope they want 500 for it . anyone ever used this scope ? worth 500 or is there a better deal out there?

I would steer clear of any Barska scope. You will be able to find a scope that will have a better picture with less power for less than 500 bucks. Barska is a brand that is best placed on a daisy or a crossman... not a remington or a savage ;)

Many better scopes for $500.
You can get a good Nikon,Bushnell,Sightron, Leupold, Vortex etc.
I'm trying a different scope out and it looks pretty good.

It is a Falcon Menace 4-14 FFP with the MP16 reticle. It has 1/2mil hash marks on the reticle.
I saw it over on Snipercentral.com and firgure I'd give it a try.

I just recieved it yesterday and it looks sturdy and the glass is clear. I need to get it to the range and give it a workout. It was $390 .

Many better scopes for $500.
You can get a good Nikon,Bushnell,Sightron, Leupold, Vortex etc.
I'm trying a different scope out and it looks pretty good.

It is a Falcon Menace 4-14 FFP with the MP16 reticle. It has 1/2mil hash marks on the reticle.
I saw it over on Snipercentral.com and firgure I'd give it a try.

I just recieved it yesterday and it looks sturdy and the glass is clear. I need to get it to the range and give it a workout. It was $390 .
I know this is an old thread but barska and 500.00 don't belong in the same subject.
don't put a barska on anything you paid your own money for.
As for as Falcon menace, they are way better than they price suggest. great scope for the money

think of geting a Barska 8-26x50 Benchmark Riflescope they want 500 for it . anyone ever used this scope ? worth 500 or is there a better deal out there?

1. Yes, I've used it.
2. No, it's not worth $500.
3. Yes, lots of them. At that power level, Mueller comes to mind, and Hawke.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.