Barrels makers

Douglas is another one to look into, unfortunate Stan Taylor passed away.
Stan barreled up a 25-284 a year and half ago , sorry too hear about his passing . I m glad Douglas is still in business . They did a complete barrel job with a 3week turn around . I also use Bartlein more like 6 months or longer , just depends on what your trying too achieve.

We use Krieger, Bartlin for the barrels we turn ourselves.
also going to use MPA - Master Piece Arms when we can get them.
MPA drills and rifles blanks with the MPA/Spencer Process. We have seen these barrels shoot one holes. You may have a wait due to demand for these rifles & barrels. Look up MPA.
I can vouch for the accuracy and quality of these barrels. I see their accuracy at our range and PRS Matches.
Len and Jill

I am looking to get a Remington 788 re barreled in 22 250. That is what the gun originally is but I am looking for somebody that makes the barrels and installs the barrels also looking to shoot 53 to 60 grain bullets in it I was thinking the one to 12 twist rate any recommendations would be greatly appreciated thanks for your help
Charleston, WVA

I used Hart barrels for a heavy 29 inch barrel on a 98 Mauser action , in a Long Throated 270 Win. Very Pleased. They will turn a barrel to any dimension.