• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Barreled Actions & parts

crittergetter

1.Rem.700 blued long action, trued with Sako, recoil lug ground but not pinned, bolt lugs lapped...no bottom metal. Mag bolt face...$475.00

2.Rem.700 Matt long action, trued with Sako, recoil lug ground but not pinned. Bolt lugs lapped & davison single shot adapter glued in. Mag bolt face....$475.00

3. Vern Juenke ICC. Like new always kept in plastic storage bag....$650.00

4. 300 WM Rem 700 barreled action ,blued action with stainless steel spencer #7....1 in 10 barrel @ 26 1/2" long.Action trued with sako,recoil lug ground and pinned, bolt lugs lapped...all work done by Clay Spencer. I had this put together a while back with the barrel polished and latter changed my mind & sent the barrel to another smith to get it bead blasted. When I got the barrel back it had speckles or dings down one side of the barrel where it look like their media was contaminated with something. I did not want to loose any barrel dia. so I had a light diamond pattern bead blasted on it to cover the dings up but they are still visible. Gun has never been fired $1000.00

5.Rem 700 330 (tight neck) dakota barreled action,27 1/2" spencer #5 fluted stainless steel barrel.Stainless action trued with Sako. Reciol lug ground and pinned..bolt lugs lapped. Comes with trigger, BDL bottom metal ,leupold dual dovetail bases and rings all bead blasted the same shade.New never fired.....$1200.00

These are my personal projects I've been working on over time & I've just lost interest in them. I think I'll spend more time actualy hunting and less time just thinking about it.

how long have you had that junke machine? i know they are hard to get.. i have several friends that have been talkin about one.. maybe no wait will get them rolling to buy this one.. shoot me an email.. btm_fox at yahoo.com
thanks Brien