Ken Farrell rings.
Barnard trigger(10oz)
Luepold VXIII 8.5-25
Paint by Me!

RIMG0394.jpg

rifle002.jpg

rifle003.jpg

Last edited:
First 4 shots, the low right was the FIRST ever shot from this rifle, after cleaning,shoot then clean BS this was the result!

Barnard338LM100yrdtarget.jpg

The pattern, fishnet stocking:D

Regards 300wsmmad

That is a helluva nice rifle mate, are you taking it to the gunslinger rifle challenge down south?

Er dont want to sound naive but whats the gunslinger challenge?

I remember seeing an article about some comp some where in a magazine , random targets, unknown distances type thing.
The more formal disciplines of BR comps dont really do it for me, although most of my mates do it, but this I may be interested in, if you have details PM me.

Regards 300WSMAD

Sorry for the delay, been on holiday.

Hunter, If you find the post in the hunting section, I gave full details on how to do the paint, and paint used.
If you cant find it PM me and i will tell ya, long process though.

Redhead, The load I have settled on is 92 gr ADI 2225 with a 300 gr SMK 10 thou off the lans, CCI mag primer and Lapua Brass, this combo is giving me 2850 fps and its a death ray.
Ive had some teething problems with it, like brass being the biggest(was using Norma) all those are gone now and its a pleasure to shoot.
I now have a 1250 yrd gong which is going to get a pasting real soon.

Regards 300WSMMAD

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.