• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ~BANSNER ULTIMATE ONE~ 7mmWBY 4SALE PICS!!!

Popapi

Guys I have a Bansner Ultimate One 7mm WBY here forsale. The rifle is brand new NEVER shot by me, it was ONLY shot by Tom Webb at Bansners. I have a target which shows 3 rounds of Federal Premium 160 grain Trophy Bonded tip that shot a little over half inch at 100yrds. This is the only documentation I have as per round count I'm sure it MAY have more due to sight in. The color of the stock is KRICK SPL with a 13 1/2 LOP. Specifications are in the build sheet below in pictures. If you need more information please fill free to post or send pm/email. I'd like to get 3875.00 which will be SHIPPED/INSURED to your FFL. Thanks for your interest pictures are below!!!!
7MMWBY007.jpg
[/IMG]
7MMWBY004.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0275.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0274.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0273.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0272.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0270.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0188.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0280.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0281.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0278.jpg
[/IMG]

Good luck with this... Mark and Tom build an outstanding rifle... I have three... and they are all tac drivers. This one should be a one hole gun with handloads... wish I had room for another

Good luck with this... Mark and Tom build an outstanding rifle... I have three... and they are all tac drivers. This one should be a one hole gun with handloads... wish I had room for another
Thanks sbruni! I'll be picking up my 264 WinMag from them on the weekend at the Dallas Safari Club show can't WAIT to get that dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok Guys I'm taking SERIOUS offers on this if Ur interested!!!!!!!

Heck yeah!!!! Get it done Guy..........I'll be using 140grn VLDs on top of Retumbo and 7828!!!! Hopefully it does well!

Funny... I was talking to Tom about a potential 264 before the Holidays... I'd tell you to say hello for me but I'll be there in person...
Saw the Guys on yesterday Tom did a GREAT job on the 264winny!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Still have the 7mm Guys.............

**PRICE DROP**Re: ~BANSNER ULTIMATE ONE~ 7mmWBY 4SALE PICS!!!

Guys i have a bansner ultimate one 7mm wby here forsale. The rifle is brand new never shot by me, it was only shot by tom webb at bansners. I have a target which shows 3 rounds of federal premium 160 grain trophy bonded tip that shot a little over half inch at 100yrds. This is the only documentation i have as per round count i'm sure it may have more due to sight in. The color of the stock is krick spl with a 13 1/2 lop. Specifications are in the build sheet below in pictures. If you need more information please fill free to post or send pm/email. Thanks for your interest pictures are below!!!!
3075.00 shipped and insured!!!!!