Ballistics software

robbobsam

Hiya Guys,

I am pretty new to long range shooting and I need some ballistics software.

Can you recommend some, or better still can you send me some on excel or other format that I can load onto my windows mobile PDA.

[email protected]

Thanks Guys.

The best ballistics type software you can get is from Gus at Patagonia. You can find it here --> Ballistics Software from Patagonia Ballistics

I have had just about all there is in the way of software and I consider it the best. I use it on my PC at home and on my PPC in the field.:) If you do a search here on LRH you will find a ton of reading and all of it's good.

Exbal is my first choice or

ballistic fte on Itunes...

easy and accurate.

Can anyone recommend some ballistics software that will work well on a normal smartphone.

I do not have an iphone or a blackberry, its just a bog standard HTC Smartphone with mobile 6 operating system.

I see a lot of g7 g8 and alike options on some balistic software can anyone enlighten
Me to what this all means I also read that you shouldn't rely on manufactures bc figures

Thanks
Lucas

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.